Coming September 8th to Mercer99...

Labels:

That's right! Starting this September on Mercer 99, Dr. Blasko will be presenting to you the best, worst, and cheesiest public domain horror and sci-fi films! Don't get Mercer 99? Don't worry! Every episode will be posted online for your viewing pleasure! Now, here's Dr. Blasko to discuss his new series:

Dear Interweb,

My name is Dr. Blasko and this is my Laboratory of Horror! BWAHAHAHA! Is "BWAHAHAHA" right? Or is it "MWAHAHAHA"? Let me shout it out loud and see. Hm... I think I was right the first time. BWAHAHAHA! Anyways, if you love horror and science fiction films, then you will love my new show! Do not get too use to it however, for you see, this series is simply my final gift to you before I conquer the world with one of my many brilliant inventions! With my faithful hunchbacked assistant Fritz and my unstoppable monster Carl, nothing can stand in our way! BWAHAHAHAHA! You know what? I'm not too sure about that actually, let's try the other one. Nothing can stand in our way! MWAHAHAHA! Hm... that will do for now I suppose. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your meaningless lives internet people! For once September 8th rolls around, it shall be over! Huzzah! Wait, no, that's definitely not right.... err... just, um, be sure to watch my new show, Dr. Blasko's Laboratory of Horror.

Blasko, out!

1 comments:

  1. Fester said...:

    Hey Dr Blasko!
    The place is lookin' good.
    Best of luck with that world domination thing.
    Looking forward to some real viewing pleasure.

Post a Comment